page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4732
B.Sc (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper II – COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING - II
Q.P. Code : 664732
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 marks
I. Elaborate on: (2X15=30)
1. a) Delivery of Community health services at the primary health centre
b) Role of Community health Nurse at maternal and child health centre
2. a) Mention the vital events and the uses of vital statistics
b) Role of village health Nurse in maintaining the vital statistics at the health sub centre.
c) Causes of infant mortality in India
II. Write Notes on: (5X 5 = 25)
1. National population policy
2. Health education
4. Roles and responsibilities of Community health nurse in school health
III. Short Answer Questions: (10X 2 = 20)
1. Alternative systems of Medicine
2. Name four communicable disease control programmes
3. Name four voluntary health agencies
4. List four purposes of home visit
5. What is Vande mataram scheme?
6. List four concepts of Primary health care.
7. Mention the health problems of adolescents
8. List four community nutrition programs
9. Name four occupational cancers
10.What is the formula to calculate crude death rate?