site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P.Code: 107011 Reg. No.:…
First Year Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Supplementary Examinations
Child Health Nursing
Time : 3 hrs Max marks : 75
Answer all questions
1. Master Raju 7 years, diagnosed to have meningities. Define meningitis, list the causes and mention the clinical features. Explain medical and nursing management for master Raju.
2. Define pyloric stenosis. List down the clinical manifestations and explain the managements.
Short notes (5x7=35)
3. Toilet training
4. Advantages of breast feeding
5. Value of play and selection of play material
7. Photo therapy
Differentiate between (4x2= 8)
8. Oral polio vaccine - Inactivated polio vaccine
9. Emphysema - Empyema
10. Bowel wash - stomach wash
11. Steam inhalation - Oxygen inhalation
Give Reason (4x2=8)
12. Vitamin-A deficiency in children may lead to blindness
13. Accurate calculation of dosage of drugs for children
14. Provide therapeutic environment in the pediatric ward.
15. Care takers supervise the childs’ play activity.
Define the following (4x1=4)
16. Oral thrush
17. Low birth weight
19. Iron deficiency anaemia.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *