site search engine by freefind
page view counter
QP CODE: 106011 Reg. No:….
First Year Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Examinations
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 75
Answer all questions
Essay : (20)
1. Mrs Anu 26 years old primigravid woman , 34 weeks gestational age is admitted to the Antenatal ward with multiple pregnancy. Answer the following :
Define multiple pregnancy.
State the etiology and clinical features of multiple pregnancy.
Explain the management of Mrs Anu with multiple pregnancy.
Short notes : (5x7=35)
2. Causes of anemia in pregnancy
3. Induction of labour
5. Essential new born care
6. Causes of male infertility
Differentiate between: (5x3=15)
7. General fluid pressure - Foetal axis pressure
8. Cystocele - Rectocele
9. Oligohydramnios - Polyhydramnios
10. Apgar score - Bishop’s score
11. Prolonged labour - Precipitated labour
Define the following: (5x1=5)
12. Antenatal care
13. Puerperal sepsis
15. Placenta praevia
* * * * * * * * * *