site search engine by freefind
page view counter
QP CODE: 108010 Reg.No.:…
First Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Supplementary Examinations
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 100
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.
1. Define physical examination.
Explain the methods of physical examination.
Describe the nurse’s role in physical examination (1+4+5=10)
2. Define therapeutic effects of medication.
Explain factors affecting medication action.
Describe the ten rights of medication administration. (1+4+5=10)
Short notes: (10x5=50)
3. Prevention of pressure ulcer.
4. Nursing diagnosis.
5. Principles of admission procedure.
6. Nursing management of fever.
7. Factors affecting therapeutic environment.
8. Principles involved in tube feeding.
9. Maslow’s theory of basic needs.
10.Barriers to communication.
11.Nursing management of a client with indwelling catheter.
12.First aid in snake bite
Differentiate between the following: (5x3=15)
13. Stomatitis and glossitis.
14. Isotonic exercise and isometric exercise
15. Subjective data and objective data.
16. Tachycardia and bradycardia.
17. Livor mortisand rigor mortis.
List down the following: (5x3=15)
18. Six functions of hospital.
19. Six measurers to improve appetite.
20. Six ethical principles in nursing
21. Six methods of documentation in nursing
22. Six methods of hospital waste management.