site search engine by freefind
page view counter
QP CODE: 108010 Reg.No.:………
First Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Supplementary Examinations
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 100
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.
1. Define Ryles tube feeding and enumerate the principles of Ryles tube feeding. Explain the role of nurse in Ryles tube feeding. (1+4+5=10)
2. Define decubitus ulcer and list down the common sites of decubitus ulcer. Explain the nursing measures for the prevention of decubitus ulcer. (1+4+5=10)
Short notes: (10x5=50)
3. Factors influencing health.
4. Principles of bandaging.
5. Care of dead body.
6. Responsibilities of nurse in intravenous infusion.
8. Care of patient with fever.
9. Standard infection precautions.
10. Nursing assessment.
11. Principles of body mechanics.
12. Oxygen administration by nasal cannula.
Differentiate between the following: (5x3=15)
13. Dicrotic pulse and bigeminal pulse.
14. Medical diagnosis and nursing diagnosis.
15. Empathy and sympathy.
16.Lithotomy position and trendelenburg position.
17. Active exercise and passive exercise.
List the following: (5x3=15)
18. Six routes of drug administration.
19. Six qualities of a nurse.
20. Six characteristics of nursing profession.
21. Six indications of enema.
22. Six functions of hospital.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *