site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P. CODE: 304010 Reg. No: ……..
Third Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Examinations
Nursing Research and Statistics
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer all questions
Use Only Ordinary Calculator
1. Define sampling. Discuss the types of sampling and the factors influencing the sampling process. (2+8+5=15)
Short Notes (5x5=25)
2. Criteria of good research problem
3. Types of research instruments.
4. Human rights in nursing research
5. Experimental designs.
6. Pilot study
Answer the following (5x5=25)
7. Birth weights of 10 newborns are 3.3kg, 6.1kg, 5.8kg, 3.8kg, 2.7kg, 4.1kg, 3.9kg, 5.1kg, 3.0kg and 3.8kg. Find out the mean value and median value
8. The blood sugar of the patients attending diabetes clinic is as follows draw a histogram using this data
Blood sugar (mg/dl) No. of patients
9. Utilization of research findings
10. Inferential statistics
11. Purpose of literature review.
Differentiate between (5x2=10)
12. Hypothesis and Assumption
13. Dependent and Extraneous variables
14. Phenomenology and Historical research
15. CINHAL and COCHRANE
16. Manipulation and Control in true experimental study
* * * * * * * * *