site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P. CODE: 107010 Reg. No: …...
First Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Supplementary Examinations
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer all questions
1. Discuss the Indian caste system- its origin and features.
2. Define family and explain the functions of family.
Short notes (7x5=35)
3. Personal disorganization.
4. Features of urban community.
5. Types of social process.
6. Nature of primary group.
7. Culture influence of health and diseases.
8. Features of modern family.
9. Social welfare programmes in India.
Differentiate between (2x3=6)
10.Diversity and uniformity in culture.
11.Urban Community and Rural Community.
List out the following (5x2=10)
12.Types of mores.
13.Types of conflict.
14.Define social system.
Match the following (4x1=4)
17.Social control - Giving respect to elders.
18.Oral stage - E.A.Ross.
19.Rotary club - Child.
20.Norms - Socialization.
- Voluntary organization.
* * * * * * * * *