site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P. CODE: 107010 Reg. No: ………
First Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Examinations
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer all questions
1. List out the features of urban-community & describe the major urban problems. (3+7=10)
2. Mention the characteristics of primary group. Explain the importance of primary group
to the individual and to the society. (3+7=10)
Short notes (7x5=35)
3. Causes of prostitution.
4. Forms of accommodation.
5. Health functions of a family.
6. Functions of culture.
7. Remedial measures for social- disorganization.
8. Factors affecting assimilation process.
9. Religion as a means of social control.
Differentiate between (2x3=6)
10.Westernization and sanskritization
11.Nuclear family and joint family
List out the following (5x2=10)
12.Types of crowd
13.Agencies of socialization
14.Types of child abuse
15.Rural reconstruction programmes
16.Classification of isolation
Match the following (4x1=4)
17.Auguste comte - Old-age
18.Cultural - lag- Conflict theory
19.Geriatric problem - Poverty
20.Karl Marx - Equilibrium theory
- Father of sociology
- Material and non-material culture