site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P. CODE: 107010 Reg. No: …………………...
First Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Examinations
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer all questions
1. Define family. Explain the functions of family. (3+7=10)
2. Describe the types of communities in India. Explain the features of village community. (3+7=10)
Short notes (7x5=35)
3. Explain cyclical and linear theory
5. Problems of marriage in India
6. Differences between primary and secondary groups
7. Causes of disorganization.
8. Differences between society and community.
9. Scope of sociology.
Differentiate between (2x3=6)
10. Role and status.
11. Co-operation and competition
List out the following (5x2=10)
12. Two causes of juvenile delinquency.
13. Mention four health problems of rural society.
14. Different types of family.
15. Two important types of social control.
16. Two reasons for prostitution
Match the following (4x1=4)
17. Race - By virtue of birth
18. Ascribed status - Absence of communication
19. CH cooley - Biological concept
20. Isolation - Public and private
- Own efforts and capabilities
- Primary and secondary group
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *