site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P. CODE: 202010 Reg. No: ………...
Second Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Examinations
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer all questions
Draw diagram wherever necessary
1. Mrs.Lakshmi, aged 45 years, mother of three children has come with a lump in her breast.
Define breast cancer. List down the diagnostic measures to confirm breast cancer.
Explain the pre and post operative nursing management of this patient. (2+5+8=15)
2. Define thromboangitis obliterans. List the clinical features of acute ischaemia.
Explain the nursing care after lumbar sympathectomy. (2+4+4=10)
Short Notes (5x5=25)
3. Complications of thyroidectomy.
4. Management of inter costal drainage
5. Principles of operation theatre technique.
6. Methods of urinary diversion.
7. Pre-operative patient education.
List down the following (5x3=15)
8. Types of
9. Three indications for tracheostomy.
10. Three major complications of
11. Three ocular injuries.
12. Complications of head injury.
Differentiate between the following (5x2=10)
13. Cushing’s ulcer and curling’s ulcer
14. Haematuria and oliguria.
15. Benign tumor and malignant tumor.
16. Haemoptysis and haematemesis.
17. Paralysis and paresis.
* * * * * * * * * * * *