site search engine by freefind
page view counter
Q.P. CODE: 202010 Reg. No: ……...
Second Year B.Sc Nursing Degree Examinations
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer all questions
Draw diagram wherever necessary
1. Mr. Ravi, a 50 years old man is admitted with head injury after a road traffic accident. Define
head injury, Discuss the assessment of this patient. Prepare a nursing care plan for the
patient after craniotomy. (2+5+8=15)
2. Define amputation. List the complications following amputation. Explain the post- operative
management of below knee amputation. (2+4+4=10)
Short Notes (5x5=25)
Post mastectomy exercises
4. Stages of wound healing.
5. Care of patient with inter costal drainage.
6. Responsibilities of nurse in operation theatre.
7. Health education of patients with
List down the following (5x3=15)
8. Causes of
9. Stages of
Types of hernia.
11. Surgical approaches in benign prostatic hypertrophy
12. Types of chest injuries.
Differentiate between the following (5x2=10)
13. Arthodesis and arthroplasty.
14. Fissure and fistula.
15. Haemothorax and pneumothorax.
16. Myopia and hypermetropia.
17. Lithotomy and lithotripsy.
* * * * * * * * * *