page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4721
B.Sc (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper I – MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING II
Q.P. Code : 664721
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 marks
I. Essays: (2X15=30)
1. a) Define
b) List out the types & clinical manifestations of cataract (5)
c) Explain about perioperative management of cataract (8)
2. a) Define
b) Mention the stages of seizure (2)
c) Describe the medical management of seizures (3)
d) Write nursing care plan for a patient with seizures (8)
II. Write Notes on : (5X5 = 25)
1. Abnormal uterine bleeding.
2. Assessment of
4. Infection control protocol in ICU
5. Ocular emergencies.
III. Short Answer Questions: (10X 2 = 20)
1. Types of disaster.
2. State two complications of stroke.
3. Components of neurological assessment.
4. Define Parkinsons disease.
5. List down the types of hearing loss.
6. Mention two disorders of middle ear.
7. List down the occupational health disorders.
8. List out any four chemotherapeutic drugs.
9. Warning signs of Cancer.