page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4723
B.Sc (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper III – MENTAL HEALTH NURSING
Q.P. Code: 664723
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 marks
I. Essays: (2X15=30)
1. Discuss the principles of mental health nursing
2. a) List the Clinical features of depressive disorder.
b) Describe the Nursing Management of a patient with severe depressive disorder
II. Write Notes on: (5X5 = 25)
1. Admission procedure
2. Alcohol dependence syndrome
3. Concepts of normality and abnormality
4. Anti - depressants
III. Short Answer Questions: (10X 2 = 20)
1. What is delusion?
2. Mention any four defense mechanisms
3. What is masochism?
4. What is dystonia?
5. Define phobia
6. Write any two differences between psychosis and neurosis
7. Write down the objectives of the National Mental Health Programme.
8. Mention any four techniques of behavior therapy
9. What is kleptomania?